Chinese company Gionee is getting ready to launch it’s next flagship, Gionee Elife E6. It is expected that the Gionee Elife E6 will come with a MediaTek turbo processor running at 1.5 GHz. Though this company really isn’t a top contenders in the android phone market, their products pack in pretty good hardware and are very famous among people who believe in value for money.
Gionee Elife E6 specifications:
- MediaTek MT6589T processor running at 1.5Ghz Quad-core
- 5″ Screen retina display and Full HD resolution
- 13MP rear facing camera with BSI sensors, video recording at Full HD@30fps
- Front camera is not yet disclosed so could be a 2MP or 5MP
- RAM 2GB expected
- Storage 4/8GB internal
- GPU will be SGX 544 MP clocked at a higher frequency
- Battery could be 2000mAh or above which should ensure a good battery life
- Operating system will be 4.2 and will be supported by OTA updates
The pricing details of the Gionee Elife E6 have not been released but going by company’s price trend, we can expect a price tag of Rs.15,000-20,000 on the E6, which is an amazing deal if compared to many other phones in the market. The Gionee Elife E6 falls in the same segment as Micromax Canvas 4 and Karbonn Titanium S6.